Our office follows infection control protocols from American Dental Association (ADA), the US Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the recommendations of these agencies in order to remain up-to-date on any new rulings that may be issued.
We made these changes to help protect you and our team. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening question either by phone, text or email. You may be asked the same questions when you arrive at the office.
· Upon your arrival, you will see a small table by the entry door with masks, hand sanitizer and tissue paper. You will need to wear a mask before entering the office (or keep yours on if you already have one), please sanitize your hands and then enter the office. We keep the entry door open during office hours, so you don;t have to use the door knob to enter our office.
· Partition walls have been added in the waiting area, each equipped with individual HEPA Germguardian air purifier unit. The waiting area will no longer be as open space. There will be two individual patient waiting stations, separated by partitions.
· Once you are in the operatory, you will be asked to sanitize your hands again and to rinse with an antibacterial mouthwash for 60 seconds.
· You will find hand sanitizers throughout the office. Droplet barriers have also been added at the front desk to protect you and our front office team.
· All magazines and loose items have been removed from the waiting area since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Our office has always been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized in the past and we will continue with additional protocols for COVED-19 throughout the day and between patient appointments. These additional changed include.
· HEPA Germguardian air purifier units with UV light placed in each operatory and each waiting area.
· Operatories are disinfected with UV lights daily in addition to all the usual cleaning protocols.
· All clinical team members will be wearing surgical gowns, face shields & NIOSH grade N95 masks during the procedures that generate droplets.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the steps we are taking to keep all of us safe and healthy.
THANK YOU for being so patient with us during this extraordinary time. We value your trust and loyalty and very much look forward to seeing you soon.